S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Yay!

You always never fail to crack me up, and this time was no exception xD

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

There is definitely a better quality in this

Both microphone sound recording quality and animation quality. Good work :)

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

Heheh

Pwnt. Great animation, I love your style. Looking forward to #3 :)

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Heh heh heh

I figured out a trick. If you hold the up and right arrow key youll have a pretty good chance of skipping over those saws, but you wont get all the boosts.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

yeah, Thanks for reviewing!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Beautiful

Just beautiful my friend

Black Jack-Industrial Groove Black Jack-Industrial Groove

Pretty good.

There are some things to improve on, but not much. What really stood out is that the bell could probably be toned down and the transition half way through could be done a bit more smoothly

Otherwise it's a good and catchy song.

ChineseBoar1995 responds:

Thanks for the advice. :)

/M: Frozen Mind v1.2 /M: Frozen Mind v1.2

Nice

If you either toned down the introduction or added some louder bass background to the main part of the song it would help. But that's it. It's a good song, otherwise.

Mich responds:

Feel free to check out my newer music :p

[TMM43] Sundance [TMM43] Sundance

This is probably gonna be in my head for a week...

:D :D and I dont mind

Rise Before the Fall Rise Before the Fall

hate to bother about this

My only bit to comment on is how the pose seems to be so still while the anatomy of the picture suggests movement. I guess it seems like she's taking an abrupt halt and I would wish to see her shoulders less squared and more into the movement.

Also, the hand is quite tiny. but that's it for me.

In the dark skies In the dark skies

Overall, great.

When critiquing this, I would only have these two suggestions. The color scheme and shading is nice, and the lines are good for the effect, but I would like to see a bit more detail on all of the dragons, instead of just highlighting the purple one. Also, the only difference in their poses are the way the tail is swished. A bit more variation would put more personality to them and make them seem altogether more realistic, even though it's a hard thing to do in a drawing like this. One's head could be lowered, another could be displaying an expression, small things like that.

As just a regular person, I think it's fine :D

Ryunohito responds:

i know what you mean, i look at it and think i could've done better, could've done more with the dragons. thinking about it though, I do remember this being an older piece of mine. So had I made this as of late I probably would have done more to it.
Thanks though :)