All 2 art Reviews

Rise Before the Fall Rise Before the Fall

hate to bother about this

My only bit to comment on is how the pose seems to be so still while the anatomy of the picture suggests movement. I guess it seems like she's taking an abrupt halt and I would wish to see her shoulders less squared and more into the movement.

Also, the hand is quite tiny. but that's it for me.

In the dark skies In the dark skies

Overall, great.

When critiquing this, I would only have these two suggestions. The color scheme and shading is nice, and the lines are good for the effect, but I would like to see a bit more detail on all of the dragons, instead of just highlighting the purple one. Also, the only difference in their poses are the way the tail is swished. A bit more variation would put more personality to them and make them seem altogether more realistic, even though it's a hard thing to do in a drawing like this. One's head could be lowered, another could be displaying an expression, small things like that.

As just a regular person, I think it's fine :D

Ryunohito responds:

i know what you mean, i look at it and think i could've done better, could've done more with the dragons. thinking about it though, I do remember this being an older piece of mine. So had I made this as of late I probably would have done more to it.
Thanks though :)